apple river reading crystal

Strona główna › Fora › Rolnictwo › apple river reading crystal

  • Temat jest pusty.
Wyświetlanie 2 wpisów - od 631 do 632 (z 632 w sumie)
  • Autor
    Wpisy
  • #43445 Odpowiedz
    Derekdof
    Gość

    My reading list is short and selective and this site is now on it, and a stop at apricotharborartisancollective confirmed the placement, the short list of sites I read deliberately rather than encounter accidentally is something I curate carefully and adding to it is a real act of trust which this site has earned today.

    #43559 Odpowiedz
    Malcolmked
    Gość

    If I had to summarise the editorial sensibility of this site in a few words it would be careful and human, and a look at walnutcovevendorstudio extended that summary feeling, capturing the essence of a sites approach in brief is hard but this site has a clear enough identity that the summary comes naturally enough.

Wyświetlanie 2 wpisów - od 631 do 632 (z 632 w sumie)
Odpowiedz na: Odpowiedź #21006 w apple river reading crystal
Twoje informacje: